STATUS: Full Time
POSITION: Wash Bay Attendant
EXP. REQUIRED: Yes
TRAINING PROVIDED: Yes
ZIP CODE: 40511
Wash Bay Attendant:
The Wash Bay Attendant assists the Rental Department in insuring complete customer satisfaction.
– Driving and maneuvering of equipment to wash bay
– Exterior and interior cleaning of equipment
– Use pressure washer to wash equipment
– Use appropriate cleaners and chemicals to properly clean equipment
– Customer assistance as necessary
– Setup and maintain a wash schedule
– Ensure that equipment meets all previously set specifications
– Ability to use common sense
– Ability to lift 50lbs
– Ability to read and to respond to common inquiries and/or complaints from customers, and employees
– Ability to effectively present information to top management
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in standard units of measure, and general mathematical skills
– Entry level experience in repair of equipment with knowledge of equipment design, operation, and safety requirements
– Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
– Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel. Position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time.
– Must be able to work in all weather conditions
– Customer service
Education and Requirements:
High School diploma or GED
Valid Driver’s license
A working knowledge of Construction and Agricultural equipment.
Franklin Equipment provides an Aggressive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Terrific Benefits, 401K, Health & Dental Insurance, Training, Career Incentives, Opportunity for Advancement and the Chance to Work with a Great Team of People. All applicable candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Applicants may also be required to pass a criminal background check and/or a consumer report. If applicable, the individual will be required to pass a DOT physical. Franklin Equipment is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Mail your resume